Wedi ei Gyhoeddu.:
2 mis yn ôl
Television Studio Floor Manager
Main Job Purpose
We are looking for a Television Studio Floor Manager or trainee Floor Manager to work at our busy television studios in Llanelli. As the Floor Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of our production studios and will be part of a highly talented and dynamic team of people who regularly pull together some of the most engaging and entertaining television programmes on Welsh TV.
A ‘Can Do’ attitude is a must for this role. As well as managing the studio crews during filming, you will also be required to help the programme Producers and Directors pull together the programmes by suggesting ideas and items that maximise the programme for our viewers’ enjoyment.
Hours: Full Time
Position Location: Llanelli, Carmarthenshire
Tinopolis Studios is part of the award-winning Tinopolis Group with offices and production companies in Wales, London, Glasgow, Washington DC and Los Angeles. We deliver over 500 hours of live and pre-recorded television programmes a year from our studios in Llanelli. Should you be successful in your application you will join a team of dedicated professionals whereby creativity, quality, reliability, and technical excellence are at the heart of everything we do.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Assisting with production planning and consulting on logistics.
• Ensuring all staging, furniture and props are ready before the show starts.
• Ensuring all equipment is in place and technical checks have been done.
• Briefing presenters and talent.
• Coordinating rehearsals.
• Relaying information between the control room, floor staff and talent.
• Providing cues, timing and other information to presenters and talent.
• Maintaining control of the audience.
• Overseeing safety issues on the floor.
• Overseeing the work of other departments, such as sound, lighting and props;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to grasp new concepts readily
• Hands on, can-do service mentality
• Enthusiastic and flexible
• Extremely well organised with attention to detail and quality
• Ability to work at speed, under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Self-motivated and able to use initiative, a self-starter
• Ambitious, self-confident and tenacious. Determined to succeed
• Welsh language skills are essential to this role due to the programmes being created and broadcast through the medium of Welsh.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK or EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
CV and letter of application to:
Or, email to: [email protected]
Closing date: 18th March 2019