Maxine van den Bergh
Wedi ei Gyhoeddu.:
7 diwrnod yn ôl
Subject to an annual funding grant
Cymdeithas Cludiant Cymunedol
Support and Engagement Executive
Location: Flexible within North Wales
Permanent contract, subject to an annual funding grant.
Welsh Language skills are Advantageous
Purpose of role:
To work with CTA members and other local stakeholders to support their work, champion community transport and promote CTA’s services and activities.
1. Maintain regular contact with CTA members and other groups committed to improving access and inclusion through transport to:
a. promote and improve engagement with CTA-led initiatives and activities, such as events, consultations and projects.
b. gather insights into their practices and performance for use in raising the profile of community transport and to inform how the CTA can support them to develop and deliver their services.
c. identify any current support and development needs they may have and, where possible, work with them to develop solutions to these needs, signposting to CTA services and third party services.
d. support our members and other community groups to be successful in new and changing contexts so they can benefit from new opportunities and meet new needs as they emerge.
e. support initiatives to establish new local services.
2. Maintain regular contact with key local authority officials responsible for managing relationships with community transport in their area.
3. Engage with a wide range of stakeholders, including those in the political sphere and the wider charity and transport sectors, to promote the work of CTA and our members.
4. Make contact with newly appointed senior managers and other key positions within member organisations to introduce them to CTA and the benefits of membership.
5. Work with other Support and Engagement Executives to ensure that advice enquiries from members are managed effectively to agreed standards with high levels of customer satisfaction.
6. Find opportunities to attend and contribute to events, conferences and forums where groups of CTA members are gathering to promote CTA initiatives, gather insights and identify any current support needs they may have.
7. Promote the use of the CTA performance standards for community transport and provide support and advice to help members work to these.
8. Promote the use of MiDAS, CTA’s national programme of quality assured education and training, to enhance driving standards and the safer operation of community transport services.
9. Where funding permits, organise and facilitate local learning and networking events for CTA members and other relevant stakeholders.
10. Contribute to the production of digital tools and resources aimed at supporting the development needs of community transport providers.
11. Contribute to the delivery of grant-funded programmes, commissioned projects and fee-earning services and being accountable for achieving targets relating to these.
How to apply
You must provide three things if you wish to apply for the role:
CV (no more than four sides of A4)
Covering letter (not to exceed four sides of A4).
Completed equalities monitoring form which can be downloaded from the job recruitment section of our website: >> https://ctauk.org/jobs/
Application Deadline: 08 May 2019
Interview: 16th May 2019