Wedi ei Gyhoeddu.:
20 diwrnod yn ôl
EXPERIENCED ANALYST DEVELOPER
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 according to experience.
Location: Central Cardiff, remote working considered.
Hours: Full (37.5 hours with flexible start and finish times each day) and part-time positions available, please state your preference on your application.
Background to Role
At Method4 we’re development people, we build brilliant and complex software solutions and make it look super easy. We have opportunities available for experienced developers to join our Agile development teams, working on software development projects for a wide variety of clients.
We’re based in a great location in the centre of Cardiff, a short walk from Cardiff Central Station. We know to create the best technology we need the best people, so we make a real effort to make Method4 not only a great place to work but a place where our people can do amazing things.
You’ll be involved with a wide range of technologies, developing digital platforms and cloud applications. If you’re keen to develop your career using the latest development tools and techniques you’ll benefit from the support of knowledgeable and friendly colleagues in a superb working environment, as well as access to training materials from Pluralsight and Microsoft Azure credits to experiment with the latest cloud technology.
- Working closely with clients to develop complete software solutions to a high standard;
- Involvement in the full project lifecycle, from requirements gathering and software design to release, end-to-end testing and system support;
- Taking a leading role within one of our agile development teams working on multiple projects with varying deadlines;
- Influencing architectural decisions, using the best and most suitable technologies available.
We’re looking for:
- An enthusiastic approach to work;
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills;
- Pride in a job well done;
- An eye for detail;
- A keen interest in technology;
- Be able to work through the medium of Welsh and English.
- Experience in analysis of system requirements;
- Full stack development experience in Microsoft technologies;
- Building complex .NET, MVC web applications;
- Database development (including SQL);
- Development of software testing strategies.
Desirable but not essential skills:
- Microsoft Azure development and deployment;
- Agile development (for example SCRUM);
- SharePoint ac Office 365 development;
- User Experience (UX) design;
- System architecture design.
Pension scheme; 25 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays) increasing by one day for every completed year up to 35 days; Pluralsight subscription; Visual Studio Enterprise subscription; bonus scheme; cycle to work scheme; charity and social events throughout the year; free freshly ground coffee and fruit.
Please send your CV (in English, Welsh or bilingual) to [email protected] stating if you’re applying for a full or part time position.