Wedi ei Gyhoeddu.:
27 diwrnod yn ôl
About the Role
Hijinx are looking for a Chief Executive to follow on from the tenure of Clare Williams, who held the reins whilst the company went through a period of phenomenal growth and won a raft of accolades and awards, including The Stage International Theatre Award, Arts & Business Arts Award and The Welsh Charity of the Year for Outstanding Impact.
Hijinx has its headquarters at the Wales Millennium Centre in Cardiff Bay but operates across Wales - with hubs in Prestatyn, Carmarthen, Aberystwyth and Cardiff. Hijinx tackles the complex problem of integrating people with learning disabilities into the workplace and society. It does this by identifying and training talented young adults with autism and learning disabilities to become professional actors.
The successful candidate will have:
• a commitment to driving change
• entrepreneurial and business management skills
• strong interpersonal skills
• a commitment to social good
• financial acumen and success in generating income from commercial activity without diluting core mission
The successful applicant will be:
• someone who insists on quality in all things
• a strategic thinker who is both imaginative and innovative
• a profile raiser
• an excellent communicator and networker
• an international ambassador for Hijinx
• a skilled manager of people building capability and ambition in the Hijinx team
• a passionate advocate of cultivating new audiences
• someone who is prepared to travel extensively and to work anti-social hours
The ability to speak Welsh is desirable. A commitment to learning Welsh is essential. A knowledge of other European languages advantageous.
The successful applicant will take up post on 23 September 2019.
Application by email to include CV, a covering letter (including salary expectation) to Chair of Trustees ([email protected]) by Thursday 18 April 5pm
Shortlisted applicants will be notified by e-mail on Monday 29 April.
Applicants who have not been notified by this date will not be invited to interview.
Regrettably we are unable to provide feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
Interviews will take place in Cardiff Bay on Monday 13 May
Appointment subject to references and enhanced DBS check