Swyddle is a highly respected website among bilingual job candidates and our communications activities enable us to be proactive in attracting a Welsh-speaking audience who are looking for work across Wales and in every sector. A job advert is the first crucial step in terms of attracting the right audience of candidates which requires a strategic and comprehensive approach.
As part of the service, we analyse each job advert and tailor the campaign appropriately to try and ensure the highest number of applications. Our advertising is targeted at relevant, qualified, Welsh-speaking individuals.
What we offer:
- Highlighted Advert on Swyddle’s website
- Posting to Facebook, including posting to pages and groups of active interest
- Posting to LinkedIn, including relevant industry groups
- Posting to Twitter, with daily tweets
- Posting to external UK Jobsboards
- Posting to Universal Jobsmatch service
- Included in Swyddle’s eNewsletter
- Proactive Sharing e.g. special interest groups (e.g. online forums, University Societies etc)
- We can assist with writing the advert or providing a Welsh translation