ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and u s under which you may access our website https://swyddle.cymru ( our site ). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site. Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide b y, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use . https://swyddle.cymru is a site operated by Swyddle LLP ( we or us ). We are registered in England and Wales under company number OC3945 46 and we have our registered office at 31 Timbers Square, Roath, Cardiff, CF24 3SH. Our main trading address is 4 th Floor, Portland House, 113-116 Bute street, Cardiff CF10 1EQ. Our VAT number is 246509007. We are regulated by UK Employment Law. [OTHER REQUIREMENTS APPLYING TO PARTICULAR PROFESSIONS] PROHIBITED USES
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
● In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or inte rnational law or regulation.
● In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fr audulent purpose or effect.
● For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
● To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use an y material which does not comply with our content standards below.
● To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or un authorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of sim ilar solicitation (spam).
● To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material th at contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke logge rs, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code desig ned to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware. You also agree:
● Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our s ite in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use .
● Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
● any part of our site;
● any equipment or network on which our site is stored; 1
● any software used in the provision of our site; or
● any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party. INTERACTIVE SERVICES We may from time to time provide interactive services on our s ite, including, without limitation:
● Bulletin boards
● Comments Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide cle ar information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what f orm of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical). We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and i n particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive se rvice provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to us e) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly excl ude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive ser vice by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not. The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subjec t to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their c hildren to use an interactive service that it is important that they communic ate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. M inors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them. Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally pr ovide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise. CONTENT STANDARDS These content standards apply to any and all material which yo u contribute to our site ( contributions ), and to any interactive services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following s tandards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole. Contributions must: ● Be accurate (where they state facts).
● Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
● Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from whic h they are posted.
2 Contributions must not:
● Contain any material which is defamatory of any person. ● Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
● Promote sexually explicit material.
● Promote violence.
● Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nation ality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
● Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
● Be likely to deceive any person.
● Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
● Promote any illegal activity.
● Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
● Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
● Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your id entity or affiliation with any person.
● Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
● Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
● Issue of a warning to you.
● Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all cost s on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administr ative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
● Further legal action against you. ● Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authoriti es as we reasonably feel is necessary. We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breache s of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limit ed, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate. CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amendi ng this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of a ny changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provision s contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions o r notices published elsewhere on our site.